cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Customize DPU IP and run Xilinx AI SDK examples on Xilinx provided ZCU104 image

Hi,

I'm currently trying out the DPU IP and AI SDK on a zcu104 board using the image provided below.

https://www.xilinx.com/products/design-tools/ai-inference/ai-developer-hub.html#edge

-xilinx-zcu104-prod-dpu1.4-desktop-buster-2019-04-23.img.zip

I followed the all the instructions and it worked very well.

What I want to do now is to customize some parameters of the DPU IP and then run those same sample applications from the SDK. What is the simpest way to do this given that the ZCU104 source used to build the provided image is not available? Should I modify the ZCU102 TRD source and start from there?

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Customize DPU IP and run Xilinx AI SDK examples on Xilinx provided ZCU104 image

This thread might help you: https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Deephi-DNNDK/DPU-TRD-for-ZCU104/td-p/958695 , from this link you can get the ".tcl" file for creating project for ZCU104 and other process details. Along with this for the process/flow of DPU IP based development you can also see DPU integration tutorial .

Regards,
krishna@logictronix.com
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Customize DPU IP and run Xilinx AI SDK examples on Xilinx provided ZCU104 image

Hi Krishna

Thank you for the links. I managed to generate the BOOT.bin for zcu104 from the zcu102 TRD source and using petalinux 2018.2 I managed to boot up the system and run the sample resnet50 application. Now what I want to do is to run the Xilinx AI SDK examples on this image I created from the zcu102 TRD source. Is there any information available anywhere on how to do this? I've read the Xilinx AI SDK user guide but it assumes you are using the "official zcu 104 image" which is not the same image you can generate using the zcu102 TRD source.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Have you solved this problem? I also rebuild the zcu104 TRD, and I want to run AI SDK on it.
0 Kudos