cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor
Visitor

[DNNC][Error] 'Const' op should be fused with current op [Split] by DECENT.

Hello,

I am using DNNDK_v3.1. It seems that the split operation is not supported. I want to know how to overcome the problem if I want to deploy the split action on CPU. I have tried --ignore_nodes option when using decent_q quantize but it doesn't work.

Below is the warning during decent_q quantize

[DEPLOY WARNING] Node res1/split(Type: Split) is not quantized and cannot be deployed to DPU,because it has unquantized input node: res1/split/split_dim. Please deploy it on CPU.
[DEPLOY WARNING] Node res2/split(Type: Split) is not quantized and cannot be deployed to DPU,because it has unquantized input node: res2/split/split_dim. Please deploy it on CPU.
[DEPLOY WARNING] Node res3/split(Type: Split) is not quantized and cannot be deployed to DPU,because it has unquantized input node: res3/split/split_dim. Please deploy it on CPU.
[DEPLOY WARNING] Node res4/split(Type: Split) is not quantized and cannot be deployed to DPU,because it has unquantized input node: res4/split/split_dim. Please deploy it on CPU.
[DEPLOY WARNING] Node res5/split(Type: Split) is not quantized and cannot be deployed to DPU,because it has unquantized input node: res5/split/split_dim. Please deploy it on CPU.
[DEPLOY WARNING] Node res6/split(Type: Split) is not quantized and cannot be deployed to DPU,because it has unquantized input node: res6/split/split_dim. Please deploy it on CPU.
[DEPLOY WARNING] Node res7/split(Type: Split) is not quantized and cannot be deployed to DPU,because it has unquantized input node: res7/split/split_dim. Please deploy it on CPU.
[DEPLOY WARNING] Node res8/split(Type: Split) is not quantized and cannot be deployed to DPU,because it has unquantized input node: res8/split/split_dim. Please deploy it on CPU.
[DEPLOY WARNING] Node res9/split(Type: Split) is not quantized and cannot be deployed to DPU,because it has unquantized input node: res9/split/split_dim. Please deploy it on CPU.
[DEPLOY WARNING] Node res10/split(Type: Split) is not quantized and cannot be deployed to DPU,because it has unquantized input node: res10/split/split_dim. Please deploy it on CPU.
[DEPLOY WARNING] Node res11/split(Type: Split) is not quantized and cannot be deployed to DPU,because it has unquantized input node: res11/split/split_dim. Please deploy it on CPU.
[DEPLOY WARNING] Node res12/split(Type: Split) is not quantized and cannot be deployed to DPU,because it has unquantized input node: res12/split/split_dim. Please deploy it on CPU.
[DEPLOY WARNING] Node res13/split(Type: Split) is not quantized and cannot be deployed to DPU,because it has unquantized input node: res13/split/split_dim. Please deploy it on CPU.
[DEPLOY WARNING] Node res14/split(Type: Split) is not quantized and cannot be deployed to DPU,because it has unquantized input node: res14/split/split_dim. Please deploy it on CPU.

And the error during dnn compile

Compiling Network resnet_v1_50
DNNDK : 3.1
Board Name : Ultra96
DCF file : /home/sunwy/xilinx/dnndk/xilinx_dnndk_v3.1/host_x86/dcf/Ultra96.dcf
CPU Arch : arm64
DNNC Mode : debug
dnnc version v3.00
DPU Target : v1.4.0
Build Label: Aug 9 2019 13:19:12
Copyright @2019 Xilinx Inc. All Rights Reserved.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: [DNNC][Error] 'Const' op should be fused with current op [Split] by DECENT.

hello,

was the calibration dataset provided for quantization?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

I am having the same issue.

I have the following message after quantization (calibration dataset provided for quantization)

INFO: Calibrating for 64 iterations...
100% (64 of 64) |####################################################################################################################################################| Elapsed Time: 0:00:02 Time:  0:00:02
INFO: Calibration Done.
INFO: Generating Deploy Model...
[DEPLOY WARNING] Node network/split(Type: Split) is not quantized and cannot be deployed to DPU,because it has unquantized input node: network/split/split_dim. Please deploy it on CPU.
INFO: Deploy Model Generated.

and after running dnnc, I end up with the message

In the documentation of the DPU IP core, at page 5, it is mentioned that the split layer is supported https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/ip_documentation/dpu/v3_1/pg338-dpu.pdf 

So is this a DNNDK issue? How can I bypass this error?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Hi,

Did you solve this problem? I have the similar error with you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

Unfortunately not. I tried to work on the pb file to bypass the 'Const' operation but it didn't work. I am still hoping that someone from Xilinx may give us a hint

0 Kudos