Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
afef-86
Contributor
Contributor

Deploying of resnet50 inference on Arm-cortex CPU of Xilinx Zynq-7000 SoC

Jump to solution

Hello,

Am trying to implement the inference of resnet50 on the CPU  (Arm-cortex processor) of Xilinx Zynq  ZC702 or Zedboard evaluation kit.

I have tried ARM NN SDK following this tutorial hwever I encountred a memory space issues.

Is there any possible ways to do this task?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jasonwu

Hi @afef-86 ,

As I know ARM NN would not use PL part of Zynq/MPSoC so it is more like a pure processor issue here.

I would suggest you to find some support resources from ARM.

Please feel free to come back if you have any questions on Zynq detailed architecture issue.

And BTW the webpage you provided is more like a third party article not even from ARM.

I would suggest you to go to some places like:

https://developer.arm.com/ip-products/processors/machine-learning/arm-nn

to get more information on that.

Best Regards,
Jason
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if the information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
jasonwu

Hi @afef-86 ,

As I know ARM NN would not use PL part of Zynq/MPSoC so it is more like a pure processor issue here.

I would suggest you to find some support resources from ARM.

Please feel free to come back if you have any questions on Zynq detailed architecture issue.

And BTW the webpage you provided is more like a third party article not even from ARM.

I would suggest you to go to some places like:

https://developer.arm.com/ip-products/processors/machine-learning/arm-nn

to get more information on that.

Best Regards,
Jason
Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if the information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

View solution in original post