Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asobeih
Explorer
Explorer

Report Power and Resources Utilization in DPU Vitis Flow

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am going through the Vitis flow to implement the DPU on ZCU104 board. How/Where can I get the power and resource utilization reports for the implemented DPU core(s)? I need the report that can be generated by the tool.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
graces

You may try to open the underlying Vivado project and explore the power/resource utilization.

DPU-TRD/prj/Vitis/binary_container_1/link/vivado/vpl

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
asobeih
Explorer
Explorer

Hi,

I still look forward to an answer to this. This is the flow I am following:

https://github.com/Xilinx/Vitis-AI/tree/1.2/DPU-TRD/prj/Vitis

@jheaton , Maybe you would b able to help me please with that?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
graces

You may try to open the underlying Vivado project and explore the power/resource utilization.

DPU-TRD/prj/Vitis/binary_container_1/link/vivado/vpl

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs.

View solution in original post

jheaton
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

@asobeih 
When you build the hw for the DPU TRD with Vitis, there is a Vivado project (.xpr file) that gets created in DPU-TRD/prj/Vitis/binary_container_1/link/vivado/vpl/prj/

You can open up the project, load the implanted design and the run report_power or report_utilzation.

0 Kudos