Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Km
Participant
Participant

SSD Network TF 1.X Quantization

Jump to solution

I am trying to quantize Tensorflow 1.x based SSD network. However I got errors like this. Could someone please tell how to resolve this issue. Thanks in advance.

ssd_tf.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gguasti

it seems a python error. 

ValueError: setting an array element with a sequence can be due to mismatch in dimension while you are creating an array, i.e.

import numpy as np
print(np.array([[5, 3, 4], [1, 2]],dtype = int))

Another example is when you try to update a Pandas database (this example is from this blog)

import pandas as pd
output = pd.DataFrame(data = [[800.0]], columns=['Sold Count'], index=['Project1'])
print (output.loc['Project1', 'Sold Count'])

output.loc['Project1', 'Sold Count'] = [400.0]

View solution in original post

2 Replies
gguasti

it seems a python error. 

ValueError: setting an array element with a sequence can be due to mismatch in dimension while you are creating an array, i.e.

import numpy as np
print(np.array([[5, 3, 4], [1, 2]],dtype = int))

Another example is when you try to update a Pandas database (this example is from this blog)

import pandas as pd
output = pd.DataFrame(data = [[800.0]], columns=['Sold Count'], index=['Project1'])

output.loc['Project1', 'Sold Count'] = [400.0]

View solution in original post

Km
Participant
Participant

Silly me. I was under the assumption that it was caused by the Vitis AI since the error files source are there. The problem caused by the batch dimension, with the batch size of 1 it is working. Thanks for the help.

However I have another issue with compilation, I have posted it in this thread , I will appreciate your help on this. Thanks in advance.