Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
afef-86
Adventurer
Adventurer

Using DNNDK with my pruned model

Jump to solution

Hello,

I tried to qunatize a pruned resnet50 model (which I downloaded from here ) using decent. However I got the attached error.

Is it not possible to use your own pruned model with DNNDK ? or is there any other problem?

Thanks.

error.png
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jasonwu

Hi @afef-86 ,

I don't think so. There is no gurantee can be made if you are using a third party pruning tools.

You can find Xilinx pruning tools here: https://www.xilinx.com/html_docs/vitis_ai/1_2/thf1576862844211.html

You may need to contact your Xilinx FAE/sales contact to evaluation license.

Best Regards,
Jason
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if the information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
jasonwu

Hi @afef-86 ,

I don't think so. There is no gurantee can be made if you are using a third party pruning tools.

You can find Xilinx pruning tools here: https://www.xilinx.com/html_docs/vitis_ai/1_2/thf1576862844211.html

You may need to contact your Xilinx FAE/sales contact to evaluation license.

Best Regards,
Jason
Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if the information provided is helpful.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
afef-86
Adventurer
Adventurer

@jasonwu  Ok thank you!

0 Kudos
afef-86
Adventurer
Adventurer

@jasonwu  I was wondering if I can get the license of pruning tool if I am using DNNDK?  or it is only available when getting vitis AI optimizer?

0 Kudos
jasonwu

HI @afef-86 ,

As I know we have DNNDK version of prunning tools. But most of the time I would suggest to use the latest version of tools if possible.

Best Regards,
Jason

0 Kudos