Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
buaaneo
Observer
Observer

Vitis-AI Unregistered operator

Jump to solution

After making the image file and running my own XModel file, an error is prompted:

[XIR_UNREGISTERED_OP][Unregistered operator!] upload

I use the official image file to run XModel normally, but I will prompt this error after customizing the image file

QQ截图20210601171347.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chaoz
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

In XIR v1.2, there is no 'upload' operator, but the compiled xmodel they use is not compiled under XIR v1.2, may be under higher version.

op "upload" and "download" are added since the 1.3 release

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to "Accept as solution" or "Kudo" if it helps. Thanks!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chao
如果帖子有帮助,别忘“接受为解决方案”或“奖励”。谢谢!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chaoz
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

In XIR v1.2, there is no 'upload' operator, but the compiled xmodel they use is not compiled under XIR v1.2, may be under higher version.

op "upload" and "download" are added since the 1.3 release

Chao
如果帖子有帮助,别忘“接受为解决方案”或“奖励”。谢谢!

View solution in original post