cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Vitis-Ai Opencv Library function cv::imshow() ERROR

I am learning Vitis AI and Alveo U200 recently. After I conda activate  vitis-ai-caffe in docker, neither cv.imshow() in python nor cv::imshow() in C++ works .  But I want to use the function to visulize images, how to FIX this!

logs:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
cv2.error: OpenCV(3.4.2) /tmp/build/80754af9/opencv-suite_1535558553474/work/modules/highgui/src/window.cpp:632: error: (-2:Unspecified error) The function is not implemented. Rebuild the library with Windows, GTK+ 2.x or Carbon support. If you are on Ubuntu or Debian, install libgtk2.0-dev and pkg-config, then re-run cmake or configure script in function 'cvShowImage'

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Hi @VitisAiFPGA ,

Not sure if I understand your question.

In the design you mentioned OpenCV should be used a third party library.

In Python if OpenCV command can't work I would suggest you to check the library list use "pip list" and install the library use "pip install" if necessary.

Best Regards,
Jason
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if the information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos