Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

ZCU104: tensorflow

Jump to solution

Hi,

I use ZCU104 evaluation kits for implementing CNN and computer vision.

When I had an attempt to process the images from webcam, I noticed that I need some python libraries like opencv, tensorflow.

I found that there is already opencv library but no tensorflow.

Therefore, I have some questions.

Q1. Can I use external library like tensorflow?

Q2. (If Q1 is possible)

I look around for this and someday I saw that I should use tensorflow lite. Then, should I use tensorflow lite for using tensorflow library(especially, Keras) on the embedded board?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi @eejay ,

Not quite sure if I understand your question.

Actually we are using a Xilinx customized kernel here:  https://github.com/Xilinx/linux-xlnx

And using PetaLinux(Yocto) to maintain the rootfs(libs/tools etc).

So I believe that you can use third party libs/tools on this Linux system.

But the point is that you would need to find a way to cross compile the source code(if it is C code) and resolve all the dependency problems you may meet.

That may spend you a lot of time. So the easiest way would be following the implement used in Xilinx example designs.

Best Regards,
Jason
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if the information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted

Hi @eejay ,

Not quite sure if I understand your question.

Actually we are using a Xilinx customized kernel here:  https://github.com/Xilinx/linux-xlnx

And using PetaLinux(Yocto) to maintain the rootfs(libs/tools etc).

So I believe that you can use third party libs/tools on this Linux system.

But the point is that you would need to find a way to cross compile the source code(if it is C code) and resolve all the dependency problems you may meet.

That may spend you a lot of time. So the easiest way would be following the implement used in Xilinx example designs.

Best Regards,
Jason
Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if the information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Thanks!

Fortunately, I already installed tensorflow successfully.

As you said, I found a way to cross compile the code and resolve all the dependencies I met.

Best Regards,

eejay

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

Hi, I have a similar project about installing tensorflow in petalinux, and I have a same problem about not finding the tensorflow library. I didnt get that how did you install that? by the way, I am using python if it helps

thank you 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Hi,

I leave my github explaining how to install tensorflow on ZCU104.

https://github.com/eejay98/Capstone-design

You only need PYNQ and follow this step by step.

Best Regards,

0 Kudos