Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

dpu version 3.0 using petalinux 2019.1

Hi,

I am using petalinux version 2019.1 to build system using for dpu version3.0.

I could generate .hdf file using vivado 2019.1

Then I am using petalinux to build the system. But petalinux is throwing the following error.

Problem: conflicting requests
- nothing provides libm.so.6(GLIBC_2.27)(64bit) needed by dnndk-1.0-r0.plnx_zynqmp

Any help on this?

Regards,
Shikha Goel
(Ph.D. , IIT Delhi)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Hi @anz162112 ,

Have you tried the step to step flow to configure and build the PetaLinux project?

https://github.com/Xilinx/Edge-AI-Platform-Tutorials

It would add several package groups to rootfs. Maybe the missed lib is inside there.

Best Regards,
Jason
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if the information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I followed it step by step. I tried many a times. But dont know why this error is coming.

Regards,
Shikha Goel
(Ph.D. , IIT Delhi)
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @anz162112 ,

I tried to search the file in my test project, generated follow the flow I have just posted and can find the file here:

root@zcu102_dpu_test:/# find -name libm.so.6
./lib/libm.so.6
root@zcu102_dpu_test:/#

Would you please send me a email address by private message?

I can send you my PetaLinux test project by Xilinx EZMOVE and you can compare the difference here.

Best Regards,
Jason
Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if the information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos