UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Contributor

7z015 high performances Interface using AXI3 ,burst length can not set to others except 16.

I am using zynq 7015 HP interface to write data . If my total data is an integer multiple of 128 bytes, such as 1280 bytes . I set the burst length to 16. It works ok. If my total data is an integer multiple of 120 bytes ,such as 1200 bytes. I set the burst length to 15. It does not work ,it transfers only one burst to my DDR then stop . I can not get the reason. I doubt it is related to burst length.   I set the burst length to 8. It does not work  at all. ONLY CAN BE SET TO 16.

but my axi3 interface shows that max burst length is 16.(1-16).  and my  burst type is set to  "01"  (o_awburst <= "01")   (o_arburst <= "01")  it means my burst type  is INCR type ,should be set 1-16  at any number.  

but  in my application the burst length is only be set  16    I can not find the reason

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: 7z015 high performances Interface using AXI3 ,burst length can not set to others except 16.

Hi @zengzxxilinx,

I'm having difficulty following your question. You make several references to setting various burst lengths. How are you doing this? Are you programming some IP to perform a transfer to PS DDR?

Could you post a block diagram to explain which IPs are involved?

If you can post a trace of a failing transfer, that would also help.

Regards,

Deanna

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos