UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor sjh@notts
Visitor

Vivado 2015.4 AXI narrow burst support

I have a design using the PCIe memory mapped IP block and CDMA on the ZC706 board using Vivad0 2015.4, which works.

However I now want to add some custom processing between the PCIe IP and the AXI interconnect IP that provides connection to the ARM AXI HP0 & CDMA IP.

This will have full S-AXI & M-AXI ports to connect to the PCIe IP & full S-AXI & M-AXI ports connecting onwards to the CDMA & ARM etc.

I have created the skeleton VHDL for this custom logic using the 'create & package IP' tool from vivado and have integrated into the block diagram.

However when I verify it generates the critical warnings

Vivado Commands

validate_bd_design -force
    [BD 41-237] Bus Interface property SUPPORTS_NARROW_BURST does not match between /nexor_demo_0/S01_AXI_PCI(0) and /axi_pcie_0/M_AXI(1)
    [BD 41-237] Bus Interface property SUPPORTS_NARROW_BURST does not match between /nexor_demo_0/S00_AXI(0) and /axi_interconnect_0/m01_couplers/m01_data_fifo/M_AXI(1)

Based on AR# 57882 I tried to create & define the control SUPPORTS_NARROW_BURSTS and set to 0 but this does not fix the problem, though I note this was for earlier versions of Vivado.

I can find no other reference to anything that might control this capability (I do not want to support narrow bursts) except a line in the *.xml file for the custom IP, but I ma not sure if that is the place to modify this feature.

Thanks for any guidance 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Vivado 2015.4 AXI narrow burst support

I have encountered the same problem in SDS0C2017.1. Have you solved this problem?

0 Kudos