UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Explorer
Explorer

ZCU102: With Axi Performance monitor ?

Hi,

I am using ZCU102 board. I am sending the data (data packet) from custom HLS IP to 10G High speed subsystem without using AXI DMA. I am able to monitor the data in Wireshark but i want to measure the performance of the design. So, i have added Axi Performance monitor IP`s block into our design.

The platform used for Performance monitor is XSDK.  While compiling the XSDK, the performance count of each read and write axis its showing "zero". Please anyone guide me how to implement the design with Axi Performance monitor.

I have attached the screenshot what we tried.

Perfo_mono_result.png
Per_mon.png
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Visitor jaswanthim
Visitor

Re: ZCU102: With Axi Performance monitor ?

Hi,

If you find the answer please let me know.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @thaus_015,

Neither of the slots on axi_perf_mon_0 are hooked up to an AXI4Lite interface in the block diagam. The AXI Performance Monitor does not have anything to monitor, so the 0 counts are expected.

Regards,

Deanna

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Explorer
Explorer

https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/AXI-Infrastructure/ZYNQ-Ultrascale-and-Axi-Performance-monitor/m-p/995906#M10901

After long days, i am trying to measure performance metrics using APM.

0 Kudos