cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adaptable Advantage Blog

xtech-blogs
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

I recently came across a link to the Trenz ZynqBerry Zero. This is a Zynq Z-7010 device in the same form factor as the Raspberry Pi Zero. I liked the small size and its interfaces looked interesting so I ordered one from Trenz in order to take a closer look.

At first glance, I was surprised at just how small the board is. It measures less than 3 cm by 6.5 cm into a space that packs the following:

Read more...

more
1 0 665
xtech-blogs
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Xilinx is hosting a new series of virtual technology events called Xilinx Adapt.

The five-part series runs from Nov 2020 through Mar 2021 and presents Xilinx products, technology, and solutions, together with insights from partners and industry leaders. It’s an opportunity to hear about our latest product and technologies and to learn from industry luminaries.

Each segment-focused event includes several sessions spanning 2 or 3 days, ~3 hours per day. Pick your preferred sessions, tune in for a full event, or attend the complete series! Missed something that interests you? Don’t worry – you can register and view on demand until April 30, 2021.

Read more...

more
0 0 534