UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

Adaptable Advantage Blog

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adaptable Advantage Blog

Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Several times in this series we have looked at working with I2C and SPI in both bare metal and Linux (for example spidev). These interfaces are great for interfacing with sensors and displays. So it stands to reason we want to use these interfaces in our PYNQ and Python Applications.

In this blog we are going to examine how we can use PYNQ(2v4) running on the Ultra96 to interface with I2C and SPI peripherals connected via the Click Mezzanine. 

Read more...

Read more
0 0 429
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

One major trend we’ve seen in the market is the growing number of ASIC and SoC design starts in AI, 5G, autonomous driving, and hyperscale data centers. In those applications, whole systems are getting more complex as new chip architecture and integrated software are evolving. Another trend is that prototyping is rapidly growing as software developers and system designers want to test with real I/O traffic before their own silicon devices are available.

Read more...

Read more
0 0 1,552