UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

Adaptable Advantage Blog

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adaptable Advantage Blog

Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

A few weeks ago, I attended the Xilinx Worldwide Sales Conference. Besides the opportunity to stay in a hotel where part of the Arnold Schwarzenegger film True Lies was filmed, this was a great opportunity to get hands on with new tools and boards in a number of lab sessions.

One of my favourite labs was the PYNQ RFSoC lab which I thought really demonstrated the RFSoC and its capabilities. This lab outlined not only the RF converter capabilities but also those of the SD FEC and even outlining how python can be used for digital signal processing on the Processing System (PS). Of course, the lab swiftly followed up with how the DSP algorithm could be accelerated using PYNQ and programmable logic overlays.

I was happy to see the inclusion of these labs in the latest PYNQ V2.4.1 release for the ZCU111. So, I thought I would dig out my ZCU111 and rerun the lab and share some of the most interesting results. 

Read more...

Read more
0 0 813
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

From our friends at Cyber Defense Magazine, here are a few notable cybersecurity statistics for 2019:

1. In most cases, it takes half a year to detect a data breach
  2. Over 75% of the healthcare industry has been infected with malware over the last year
  3. 95% of cybersecurity breaches are due to human error—phishing attacks are the most common cybersecurity attack
Read more...

Read more
0 0 729