Steps to remediate:
1) Remove XRT installation
sudo apt remove xrt
* Note - this will also remove any deployment or development shells on the system
2) Remove previous version of pyopencl
sudo apt remove python-pyopencl
* Note - if pyopencl was previously installed via pip, rather than apt, this step will take no action. If you are unsure, there is no detrimental action taken by running the command.
3) Update pip installer
sudo pip install --upgrade pip
4) Update pyopencl via the PIP installation method
sudo python -m pip install numpy
5) Reinstall XRT and any deployment or development shells
Follow the instructions in the Alveo Data Center Accelerator Card installation guide to reinstall XRT.