Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Alveo U50 board files

Jump to solution

Hello,

I'm trying to port a design over from Alveo U200 to U50. Tere is no U50 target device in Vivado 2019.1 as far as I can see.

Where can i get the device file? Or alternatively what do I set in the project device field such that i can properly constrain the design for the U50?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @r.dimitrov 

I'm not sure if this is a symptom of my internal network, but the Vivado instance I just launched has Alveo U50DD selectable as a board in my Vivado 2019.1 instance. You might want to upgrade to Vivado 2019.1.3 

When creating a new project there is an option to download the files from the Xhub online repository, have you tried that? 

here's a link that might be helpful 

Let me know if that works otherwise I'll see if there is another way to get you the board files. 

Regards,

M

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @r.dimitrov 

I'm not sure if this is a symptom of my internal network, but the Vivado instance I just launched has Alveo U50DD selectable as a board in my Vivado 2019.1 instance. You might want to upgrade to Vivado 2019.1.3 

When creating a new project there is an option to download the files from the Xhub online repository, have you tried that? 

here's a link that might be helpful 

Let me know if that works otherwise I'll see if there is another way to get you the board files. 

Regards,

M

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

0 Kudos