Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aminiok
Observer
Observer

DPUv3E Kernel Files for Alveo U280

Jump to solution

I would like to connect a custom RTL kernel that implements sigmoid function to DPU kernel. The tutorial here mentions that I need "DPUv3E kernel files with specific configuration (officially released .XO file)" but I can not seem to find such .xo file for U280 board. Are there any repositories for this file or any tutorials on how I would generate it?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JohnFedakIV

Hi @aminiok ,

Unfortunately, the DPUv3E IP kernel was delayed and is now expected to release with Vitis AI 1.4, which is planned for mid next year. I want to note that this is not a guarantee, but the current plan.

Regards,
~John

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Please don't forget to reply, kudo and accept as a solution! *

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JohnFedakIV

Hi @aminiok ,

Unfortunately, the DPUv3E IP kernel was delayed and is now expected to release with Vitis AI 1.4, which is planned for mid next year. I want to note that this is not a guarantee, but the current plan.

Regards,
~John

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
aminiok
Observer
Observer

@JohnFedakIV  Thanks for the reply, so right now there is no way to connect a custom RTL kernel to DPU in Alveo cards? 

0 Kudos
JohnFedakIV

Hi @aminiok,

That is correct.

Regards,
~John

0 Kudos