Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

HBM - how to disable message aboout Meta Injection

Jump to solution

Dear,

I am working on HBM IP and I have a question how I can disable a bunch of messages about Meta Injection like below.
I think that HBM memory model is secure IP so, I cannot find any parameter/define macros.

<Environment>
Tool: Vivado 2019.1.2
Tageted Board: Alveo U280
Simulator: Mentor Graphics QuestaSim 10.7rc

# ***Meta injection @ tb_sim.u_hbm_0.inst.ONE_STACK.u_hbm_top.ONE_STACK_HBM.hbm_one_stack_intf.SIP_HBM_ONE_STACK_INTF_INST.HBM_DMAH_CORE.HBM_SC_LT.PHY_IO_TOP.<protected>.<protected>.<protected>.<protected>.<protected>:setup injection count 0, hold injection count 0
# 
# ***Meta injection @ tb_sim.u_hbm_0.inst.ONE_STACK.u_hbm_top.ONE_STACK_HBM.hbm_one_stack_intf.SIP_HBM_ONE_STACK_INTF_INST.HBM_DMAH_CORE.HBM_SC_LT.PHY_IO_TOP.<protected>.<protected>.<protected>.<protected>.<protected>:setup injection count 0, hold injection count 0

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: HBM - how to disable message aboout Meta Injection

Jump to solution

@toku1938 

We have an AR talking about these messages and others.  Refer to here for more details: https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/73372.html

There is no way to disable these messages, and so we will not be disabling them.  As the AR mentions, these messages are safe to ignore.

Thanks,
Caleb
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: HBM - how to disable message aboout Meta Injection

Jump to solution

@toku1938 

We have an AR talking about these messages and others.  Refer to here for more details: https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/73372.html

There is no way to disable these messages, and so we will not be disabling them.  As the AR mentions, these messages are safe to ignore.

Thanks,
Caleb
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

View solution in original post