UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Contributor

Can not download ISE10.1 SP3

We made  a board using XC4VFX60FF672,But DDR did not work,We saw many answers here.We will try to build a MIG ISE project.But I Try many times to download ISE10.1 SP3,I do not know why??

Why Xilinx's software need so mant patches/service pack???

Can Xilinx provid a stable version??

too many bugs in Xilinx softwares?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Newbie coopecb1

Re: Can not download ISE10.1 SP3

Yes, ISE 10.1 with SP2 seems to be very crash-prone (more than usual, anyway).

The update server was down (again), but just a few seconds ago the link to download SP3 worked(http://download.xilinx.com/protected/generics/ise/ise10/sp3/10_1_03_win.exe)

I had been getting a variety of failures, including a 404 Not Found.

0 Kudos
Newbie dennis50

There was a partial access problem last night that was fixed this morning.  You shouldn't see these error 404 messages any more.  thanks.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi guys,

I downloaded the Service Pack files manually but, as I found previously with SP2, the install stalls part way through.

In particular the EDK 10.1.03 stalls at "Transferring required files ... 85%" then later gives me an error -

A download error has occurred:

A severe error was detected in the archive.

Do you want to retry the download, or cancel?

It did this twice and it crashed at the same spot with the same file - "not surprising" you might say ;)

For SP2 I downloaded the same file twice (renaming the second), ran 'fc' on them to see if they were identical (they were), but they crashed at different places.

Any ideas?

Message Edited by craigwoodhead on 09-24-2008 07:19 PM
0 Kudos
Newbie songweiwang

now i got the same error , can you tell me what should i do ?  thx.

0 Kudos