UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

Explorer
Accepted Solution

I hope Systemverilog will be supported soon !!!

I hope Systemverilog will be supported in a short time !!!

I 'm tired of the tedious and error-prone port connections and so on in verilog.

The Quartus II of Altera has already supported systemverilog .

Why can't ISE be quick????

I think it will not be too hard for engineers of XST.

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee

Re: I hope Systemverilog will be supported soon !!!

Hi,

Yes that is correct. There is a plan to do limited engagement of SystemVerilog support in XST in and update of the 11 series and then have a production release in 12.1

If you are interested in SystemVerilog, please channel the request through your Xilinx FAE.

Thanks

Duth

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee

From what I've heard there is going to be partial if not full support of SystemVerilog in ISE 11.1, if you can wait until next spring that is.
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

Yes that is correct. There is a plan to do limited engagement of SystemVerilog support in XST in and update of the 11 series and then have a production release in 12.1

If you are interested in SystemVerilog, please channel the request through your Xilinx FAE.

Thanks

Duth