UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Newbie sivasri29

regarding the 74-series schematics symbol libraries

We are planning to use CPLD in our on-going design, but we need to finalize the pin count and number of LUTs. So we have to simulate design before going to real time. We have Xilinx ISP8.1 version, now we are in need with 74-series IC schematic symbol libraries for developing our logic design.So could you please suggest me where can I get the 74-series IC’s schematics symbol Libraries, otherwise can you give me the path.We are waiting for your response, so can you please provide these details as early as possible.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Historian
Historian

Re: regarding the 74-series schematics symbol libraries

sivasri29 wrote:
We are planning to use CPLD in our on-going design, but we need to finalize the pin count and number of LUTs. So we have to simulate design before going to real time. We have Xilinx ISP8.1 version, now we are in need with 74-series IC schematic symbol libraries for developing our logic design.So could you please suggest me where can I get the 74-series IC’s schematics symbol Libraries, otherwise can you give me the path.We are waiting for your response, so can you please provide these details as early as possible.

I'm pretty sure that your design will be a lot more efficient if you don't use the 74-series paradigm. Choose the logic you need, and don't try to fit it into ancient models.

----------------------------Yes, I do this for a living.
0 Kudos