UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer chenfeng5009
Observer

AXI-HWICAP

hi

how could i do partial reconfiguration using ICAP

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

回复: AXI-HWICAP

You mean using ICAP or HWICAP?

For ICAP, you can take a look at the tutorial ug947.

For HWICAP, check pg134, there are some simple demo about how to read and write a certain register, shifting a partial bit would be similar.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Observer chenfeng5009
Observer

hi iguo

i use AXI-HWICAP for partial reconfiguration. i have read pg134,but i don't know how to use AXI-HWICAP in block design with vivado.There are any demos for block design.thanks!

0 Kudos
Observer chenfeng5009
Observer

This picture is my design with AXI-HWICAP using for LED_ML_0 and LED_ML_1 ip core in block design.

微信图片_20190108104512.png

微信图片_20190108104512.png
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Check this:

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/application_notes/xapp1099-7series-partial-reconfiguration-ssi-embedded.pdf

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos