UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer yuko.2828
Observer

Boundary Scan for Xilinx FPGA

Jump to solution

Hi all !! Happy new year !

We are planning to create a prototype board using Xilinx FPGA (ZYNQ-7000).
I want to do JTAG boundary scan to test my FPGA during board mass productions. 

Newbie questions :
1. What kind of ZYNQ-7000 pin can be accessed/tested using JTAG boundary scan ?
2. Is there any document available to give me some  basic knowledge regarding boundary scan ?

Hi Moderators !
Please move my post to appropriate board.

Thanks a lot !
Y.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

回复: Boundary Scan for Xilinx FPGA

Jump to solution

Hi,

Download the BSDL file for the part you are using; all the pins described in the file can be accessed by JTAG.

To learn this basic knowledge of BS, I suggest you read IEEE 1149.1 protocol. This may not be provided for free but you can try to register in the IEEE web first.

Xilinx does not have much info about BS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

Download the BSDL file for the part you are using; all the pins described in the file can be accessed by JTAG.

To learn this basic knowledge of BS, I suggest you read IEEE 1149.1 protocol. This may not be provided for free but you can try to register in the IEEE web first.

Xilinx does not have much info about BS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Observer yuko.2828
Observer

Jump to solution

@iguo Thank you ! 謝謝 !
Can I give you 3 kudos ?

0 Kudos