UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer markylew_2000
Observer

How to determine which device is on my board?

I'm trying to find out which device is populated on two different boards. I have a ZCU102 kit that I know has xczu9eg-ffvb1156 but I'm not certain if it's a -i or -c part.

The other board has a xcvu440-flgb2377 and I'm not certain if it's a -1 and -c.

How can I find out what the full FPGA device type is on each board?

I found the below AR but it only seems to list if it's an ES or production device.

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/37579.html 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: How to determine which device is on my board?

0 Kudos
Observer markylew_2000
Observer

Hi Andres,

Each FPGA has a heat sink on it and I'm not sure if can be removed.

Regards,

Mark

0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

for the zcu102, to know the temperature grade you can check the user guide in the boards features list and generally eval/development boards will not have industrial grade device

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/boards_and_kits/zcu102/ug1182-zcu102-eval-bd.pdf

The other device you mentioned xcvu440-flgb2377 is this your custom board? if yes, then you can check your purchase order or the distributor sales person to know the speed grade/temperature grade

--Krishna

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @markylew_2000,

I have closed the Service request.

Speed Grade cannot be found from Vivado Tool.

Solution to your query: 

For the ZCU102 Board in page 7 of UG1182 (v1.5). we have specified the Speed and Temperature grade i.e XCZU9EG-2FFVB1156E.

And for your own board which contains xcvu440-flgb2377. Please refer Purchase Order Document or Contact you Distributor from where you purchased this FPGA. They will help you regarding you query.

Please close this Thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please dont forget to give Kudo or Accept as a solution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scholar drjohnsmith
Scholar

What is the JTAG able to tell you ?
0 Kudos