UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer ziseouranle
Observer

IMPACT PROGRAM FAILED

Jump to solution

Now I use a SPI FLASH(N25Q256) to configure the mcs file,but it can't program succeed,and the error is"ERROR:iMPACT:223 - '1': The calculated checksum (0x003a9035) differs from the expected checksum (0x019a82aa).

Failed at address, 0
'1': Verification Terminated
INFO:iMPACT - '1': Flash was not programmed successfully.

" But if I use N25Q128 to config,it's ok.I don't know why the N25Q128 can work ok,but the N25Q256 can't.

And please tell me what caused this  thank you !

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: IMPACT PROGRAM FAILED

Jump to solution

Hi,

In the supported SPI flash devices list, I didnt see the flash you are using as supported. See below snapshot:

spi.png

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
5 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

What is the impact tool version being used?

And what is the device you are using?

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer ziseouranle
Observer

Jump to solution

THE version of impact i used  is 14.1 and the device is spartan 6 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Observer ziseouranle
Observer

Jump to solution

THE version of impact i used  is 14.1 and the device is spartan 6 .Can you know what causes this?please help me .Thanks

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

In the supported SPI flash devices list, I didnt see the flash you are using as supported. See below snapshot:

spi.png

Thanks

Observer ziseouranle
Observer

Jump to solution

ok,I see .thank you very much

0 Kudos