UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kintex7 configuration pin to BPI flash Memory

Jump to solution

I want to know the physical pin that connects BPI flash Memory of configuration.

Please tell me the document. 

I'm using the FPGA [XC7K410T-1FFG900] and [Micron flash Memory]. I change this Memory because flash Memory is out of production. I want to check my PCB's physical connection. However, I didn't get a list of FPGA's physical pin.

These documents didn't give me a pin list.

ds182_Kintex_7_Data_Sheet , ug470_7Series_Config , Plan Ahead
ug475_7Series_Pkg_Pinout , xapp587-bpi-fast-configuration , 

Best regards.

Franken_Ikeda
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

回复: Kintex7 configuration pin to BPI flash Memory

Jump to solution

Figure 2-16, UG470. Then download the pkg file of the device you are using and find the physical number of each pin one by one.

https://www.xilinx.com/support/package-pinout-files/kintex-7-pkgs.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

回复: Kintex7 configuration pin to BPI flash Memory

Jump to solution

Figure 2-16, UG470. Then download the pkg file of the device you are using and find the physical number of each pin one by one.

https://www.xilinx.com/support/package-pinout-files/kintex-7-pkgs.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------