UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

Vivado cannot find the FPGA target after misprogramming the Digilent USB-JTAG module

Vivado cannot find the FPGA target after misprogramming the Digilent USB-JTAG module

Hello

I use the Xilinx Kintex-7 evaluation kit (KC705) and use the Digilent USB-JTAG module (JTAG-SMT1, Digilent) to program and debug device.

I accidentally programmed the JTAG-SMT1 using FT_prog incorrectly. 

Vivado cannot find the FPGA target after misprogramming the Digilent USB-JTAG module.

Can I recover it?

Best regards,  Jun Yeon

Scholar

Re: Vivado cannot find the FPGA target after misprogramming the Digilent USB-JTAG module

You can email/call Digilent and ask if they'll give you the files necessary to re-flash the USB-JTAG adaptor. However, since the only reason the anyone uses FT-prog with the Digilent adaptors is to make unauthorized clones of them, I suspect that Digilent might not be particularly helpful.