UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

compatibility of XILINX FPGAs with PSPICE

Jump to solution

Good morning, everyone,
I have the VIVADO 2017.2. Is it possible to find a version of PSPICE that is compatible with this XILINX application. Such that the bitstream files can be loaded into the available FPGA and simulated.

Thank you in advance for your availability.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: compatibility of XILINX FPGAs with PSPICE

Jump to solution
I am not sure what version of PSPICE would be supported. Generally all the 3rd party supported tools are listed in Vivado release notes. Check page#10 https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2017_2/ug973-vivado-release-notes-install-license.pdf
You can always download the bitstream via Vivado and run the ILA to debug the designs. If you can check with PSPICE then it would be good.
Thanks
Harshit
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: compatibility of XILINX FPGAs with PSPICE

Jump to solution
I am not sure what version of PSPICE would be supported. Generally all the 3rd party supported tools are listed in Vivado release notes. Check page#10 https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2017_2/ug973-vivado-release-notes-install-license.pdf
You can always download the bitstream via Vivado and run the ILA to debug the designs. If you can check with PSPICE then it would be good.
Thanks
Harshit
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos