UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Contributor

AccelWare Tab

Jump to solution

Hello,

I'm working with AccelDSP 11.1, and I ask about AccelWare, I can't find the "Create AccelWare Core" Tab !!!

Is AccelWare removed from 11.1 version of AccelDSP tool ? Or it must be licensed separately ?

___

Regards

Sofiene

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: AccelWare Tab

Jump to solution

AccelWare Tab and References Have Been Removed

The Create AccelWare tab in the Open Project dialog box and all references to the term “Accelware” have been removed from the product. All MATLAB functions that were previously supported with AccelWare are still fully supported by AccelDSP. Refer to the topic MATLAB for Synthesis Style Guide for detailed information on available functions.

Source: AccelDSP 11.1 Help

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

The tab is gone, but the files can still be found in the install area.  Just navigate to where you installed the tools, and you should be able to find them.

Chris
Video Design Hub | Embedded SW Support

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to Reply, Kudo, and Accept as Solution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Jump to solution

AccelWare Tab and References Have Been Removed

The Create AccelWare tab in the Open Project dialog box and all references to the term “Accelware” have been removed from the product. All MATLAB functions that were previously supported with AccelWare are still fully supported by AccelDSP. Refer to the topic MATLAB for Synthesis Style Guide for detailed information on available functions.

Source: AccelDSP 11.1 Help

0 Kudos