UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie daisywmc

How to used dpd_v4_0_dbg\vhdl\create_wrapper.pl to creat dpd_debug_wrapper.vhd in DPD V4.0

How to used dpd_v4_0_dbg\vhdl\create_wrapper.pl to creat dpd_debug_wrapper.vhd in DPD V4.0?

what I should do before runing create_wrapper.pl and copy it to which file directories?

How to Use create_wrapper.pl to generate debug interfacewrapper vhdl file?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: How to used dpd_v4_0_dbg\vhdl\create_wrapper.pl to creat dpd_debug_wrapper.vhd in DPD V4.0

The DPD debug interface should be clearly documented in the Data Sheet for the DPD.

If you can not find this information, then you should open a case with the Xilinx Technical Support

Chris
Video Design Hub | Embedded SW Support

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to Reply, Kudo, and Accept as Solution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Visitor fallenleaf
Visitor

Re: How to used dpd_v4_0_dbg\vhdl\create_wrapper.pl to creat dpd_debug_wrapper.vhd in DPD V4.0

Hi, I'm working on DPD IP recently too, and I'm a little confused about how to begin it, the core code is simple, should I insert MicroBlaze in my project? and should I use it when sampling signals on board and never do simulation?
do you use a evaluation version for DPD IP core?
0 Kudos

Microblaze has been intergated into DPD. I do not think you can see the source code if you use DPD core in the CoreGen. It is provided in a NGC format.

create_wrapper.pl is used to install DPD debug interface on custom board. You do not need to use it if you just want to use the core only.

0 Kudos