UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

New port names in FFT IP version 9.0 onwards

Hi,

Our project uses LogicCore FFT IP module and we are upgrading from version 7.1 on Virtex6 platform to version 9.1 on Zynq platform.

I am trying to make sense of version 7.1 to 9.1 port mapping - cycle accurate - since the module is interfaced to memories on both read and write side and does that in bursts - so signals getting asserted or de-asserted one cycle too early or late leads to errors (that I am seeing - erroneous values).

It will be very kind if someone can help with two things -

1. What to connect the following new signals to -

s_axis_config_tvalid

s_axis_config_tready

s_axis_data_tlast

m_axis_data_tuser

m_axis_data_tready

Also, How should I connect my logic that used to check for the following signals in previous version -

edone

done

dv

start

2. I also saw when I instantiate IP 9.1 a VHDL testbench is generated. The same is NOT done for IP version 7.1. I wish to use as close/similar a TB as possible for both IPs to draw comparison - but again I am stuck with the Q1 above.

It will be very kind if someone can tell me if there is any auto generated TB with 7.1 like 9.1 and where it is - or if there is a process to do it.

Thanks and sincerely

Bhawandeep SIngh

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: New port names in FFT IP version 9.0 onwards

Please look at https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/DSP-IP-and-Tools/Question-about-FFT-9-1-IP/td-p/908648, and let us know if there are further questions.

0 Kudos

Re: New port names in FFT IP version 9.0 onwards

@meherp wrote:

Please look at https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/DSP-IP-and-Tools/Question-about-FFT-9-1-IP/td-p/908648 buyessay, and let us know if there are further questions.

Thanks for sharing this link. It makes everything clearer to me at this point.