UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer kali_1976@
Observer

need help to ge the output

respected sir/madam, iam working on modulations, iam getting the output as dc line. iam using xc3s250e-tq144 board,mat 2012a,window xp.pls help to get the output.

thanks

prasad

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: need help to ge the output

Hi

Can you provide more details on your design,input and output data waveforms etc,So that we can help  you.

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Observer kali_1976@
Observer

Re: need help to ge the output

respected sir, i am doing for ASK modulation using hardware software co-simulation. iam able to generate the block but uable to get the proper output.getting dc line instead of sine wave. iam attaching my .mdl file and hardware block diagram so pls help me to get the output.i am using board xc3s250e-4tq144,matlab 2012a. the generated code also i am not able to simulate.

input is square wave and output is sinewave

application is amplitude shift keying

0 Kudos