UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor ramy@soliman
Visitor

providing hardware clock with Xilinx System Generator Blockset

I need to provide a 10MHz clock signal to a pin by using Xilinx System Generator Blockset with Simulink. Is there any possibilty to this?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: providing hardware clock with Xilinx System Generator Blockset

Hi ,

The System Generator Token provides the possibility of specifying a clock pin location in the design. It is present in System Generator Token --> Clocking Tab.

Please see the attached picture which shows the way to clearly specify the clock pin location. Associated description can be found in UG958 : Vivado System Generator Reference guide , page # 312. Please find the same attached.

sys_gen_clockpin.PNG
sys_gen_token.PNG
0 Kudos
Visitor ramy@soliman
Visitor

Re: providing hardware clock with Xilinx System Generator Blockset

Thanks for your fast response. My problem is that i am using a dspace Microlabbox (it contains the FPGA) with a rtifpga blockset. In this case the settings from the dspace blockset overwrite the settings in an existing Xilinx System Generator Setup block. And the dspace blockset has no possibility of specifying a clock pin location. Maybe there is a workaround or something like that?

0 Kudos