UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

open xilinx system generator in windows commendline with opengl

Highlighted

open xilinx system generator in windows commendline with opengl

HI,

I have a student version matlab installed on my computer and it does not fully recognizes the graphic card in my computer. So, I normally open matlab in cmd with the following command:

matlab -softwareopengl

Now, I want to install system generator. I want to know if there is any equivalent command for sysgen?

I would be grateful if you kindly help me about it.

Re: open xilinx system generator in windows commendline with opengl

sysgen install with Vivado HLS edition . Sysgen is separate tool and you must have valid license.
please refer installation guide
https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2017_3/ug973-vivado-release-notes-install-license.pdf

To use sysgen you must have valid matlab combination
https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/55830.html
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.

There is no issue with the valid license.

The question is if I can open sysgen in command line to overcome the issue with "opengl". I would be grateful if you answer this question.

you can try

sysgen

or

sysgen -softwareopengl

Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
tt.png