UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor mledwon
Visitor

Another [VRFC 10-619] Error

Hello,

I've seen a few other posts having the same problem as me so I'm assuming this is a bug. Just thought I'd document my experience here. Sorry if this is the wrong forum section for this. 

I have created an IP core using Vivado HLS, I'll call it "test_ip". This test_ip uses an AXI_Stream interface on the input and output with the TLAST side channel signal included. My project target language is VHDL. I have imported my test_IP into a block design (called "design_1") that I have set up to test it. When I attempt to run behavioral simulation, I get the following two errors:

[VRFC 10-619] entity port strm_in_tlast does not match with type std_logic_vector of component port 

[VRFC 10-619] entity port strm_out_tlast does not match with type std_logic_vector of component port 

These errors pertain to my IP's VHDL file: test_ip.vhd. In test_ip.vhd (the file created by Vivado HLS), strm_in_tlast and strm_out_tlast are of type std_logic. In design_1_test_ip_0.vhd (the wrapper created by IP integrator?), they are of type std_logic_vector(0 downto 0)

I'm not sure if this is a bug with Vivado HLS creating the ports with the wrong type that Vivado is expecting, or Vivado creating the wrapper around the HLS file wrongly. 

Anyways, to workaround the problem I just switched my project target language to Verilog and regenerated the output products. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos