UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Participant multan07
Participant

Aurora 8B10B for Virtex-4 FX FPGA Generation Failed Using ISE 14.7

I am trying to generate the Aurora 8B10B core for Virtex-4 FPGA using ISE 14.7 in Windows 7 (64 bit) OS based on the procedure presented in LogiCore IP guide. But, after running 18% of core generation, I see:

"WARNING:coreutil - WARNING: EJava Unzip Failure on fileset.zip for ./\\aurora_interface\_tmpjava.util.zip.ZipException: Zip/Jar file, C:\Xilinx\14.7\ISE_DS\ISE\coregen\ip\xilinx\network\com\xilinx\ip\v4fx_aurora_8b10b_v3_1\fileset.zip, is not a valid file.
WARNING:sim:93 - NGC output will not be generated for this core.
Finished Generation.
Generating IP instantiation template...
Generating ASY schematic symbol...
ERROR:sim - c_mgt_clock_1: Invalid value 'None'.
ERROR:sim:781 - An invalid core configuration has been detected during Customization. Core parameters will be reset to their default values."

Could you please advice the cause and possible solution for this warning and error?

I appreciate your suggestions. Thanks for your answer and time.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Aurora 8B10B for Virtex-4 FX FPGA Generation Failed Using ISE 14.7

HI @multan07,

The same issue is mentioned here:

https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Design-Entry/coregen-quot-NGC-output-will-not-be-generated-quot/td-p/42834

You might want to read this topic.

Hope that helps,

Regards,

Florent
Product Application Engineer - Xilinx Technical Support EMEA
**~ Don't forget to reply, give kudos, and accept as solution.~**
0 Kudos