cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tester11
Contributor
Contributor

[BD 5-106] Arguments to the connect_bd_intf_net command cannot be empty.

Jump to solution

I try to connect the Pmod JB to the output of OLEDrgb but I get this error .I tried to make the output external and the result is the same

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tester11
Contributor
Contributor

Including the full IP files solved the problem

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
thakurr

Hi @tester11

Which version of Vivado are you using? Could you please try in latest Vivado version 2017.4 and let us know if you face the same issue? There were such related issues been reported in past but have been fixed till date. One of similar issue was work around with disabling the anti-virus. 

Regards

Rohit

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards
Rohit
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

0 Kudos
tester11
Contributor
Contributor

The folder where it is installed is on the whitelist .

0 Kudos
thakurr

Hi @tester11

Make sure you have administrative privileges to the folder where 2017.4 has been installed. Also try creating the project from the scratch, disabling the antivirus.

Regards

Rohit

Regards
Rohit

0 Kudos
tester11
Contributor
Contributor

I started Vivado as administrator,rebuild the project without antivirus and the result is the same

0 Kudos
tester11
Contributor
Contributor

Including the full IP files solved the problem

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
pcaddick
Explorer
Explorer
This isn't fixed. I don't see anything which shows me what the problem is. I don't want to upgrade to the latest version. This is not a simple update as I'm sure you know.
0 Kudos