UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor ldm@c
Visitor

Block Design navigation

Jump to solution

Hi All,

How can I navigate through the hierarchies of the Block Design? I mean a navigation using mouse gestures / viewer buttons / keyboard shortcuts?

What doc/ug/article describes all the issues related to Block Design (including the mentioned Block Design navigation)?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Block Design navigation

Jump to solution

Hi ldm@c,

Chapter2 of UG994 gives the complete overview of the operations of the BD(moving, connecting e.t.c.,). Regarding available shortcuts and creating new, from Vivado please goto  Settings -> Shortcuts -> IP Integrator where you can see the already existing shortcuts or you can create a shortcut.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Jump to solution

HI ldm@c,

Please go through UG994 regarding VIvado IPI.

0 Kudos
Visitor ldm@c
Visitor

Jump to solution

Thanks, but I cannot find in the User Guide how to navigate through the Block Design using the mouse gestures or keyboard shortcuts...

So, the question stays still unanswered... 

Again, how to navigate through the Block Design using the mouse gestures or keyboard shortcuts?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi ldm@c,

Chapter2 of UG994 gives the complete overview of the operations of the BD(moving, connecting e.t.c.,). Regarding available shortcuts and creating new, from Vivado please goto  Settings -> Shortcuts -> IP Integrator where you can see the already existing shortcuts or you can create a shortcut.

0 Kudos