UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Participant brechat
Participant

CRITICAL WARNING: [BD 41-1287] Associated interface by name **** not found for clock port ****

Hi everybody,

I'm having some issues after deleting and renaming some interfaces from a BD. After these modifications I have a lot of messages like this:

CRITICAL WARNING: [BD 41-1287] Associated interface by name Dataout_I_0 not found for clock port /I_Clk_DDS

In this case I got this message after renaming Dataout_I_0

I've checked everywhere and I couldn't find this interface. 

Nevertheless the project works fine, I can generate the bitstream without problems.

How can I erase these old interfaces?

Thanks

Mariano

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Explorer
Explorer

Re: CRITICAL WARNING: [BD 41-1287] Associated interface by name **** not found for clock port ****

Same here.

I associated a clock w/ some IP that was later removed.

There is nothing in the clock's properties to remove.

Did you find a solution?

Thanks,

Emmett

0 Kudos

Re: CRITICAL WARNING: [BD 41-1287] Associated interface by name **** not found for clock port ****

Has anybody figured out how to fix this?   I am seeing this myself now in Vivado 2017.4 in a Kintex 7 project on Windows 10 after I removed interfaces from the block design (see image below).

Vivado_CritialWarning1.png

Thanks.

Tim

0 Kudos
Explorer
Explorer

I never found a solution.

It doesn't seem to cause a problem, but I would like to clear the warnings.

Thanks,

Emmett

0 Kudos

@emmettbradford,

Xilinx helped me find a solution.   Please see my post at the link below.

Re: Block design giving BD-41-1287 errors

Tim

Explorer
Explorer

Thanks.

I looked and looked for that.

I just needed to expand the box and there they were.

Thanks,

Emmett

0 Kudos