cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer
Observer

Can't select HR IO standards with selectio_wiz in TCL mode

If I try to assign LVCMOS25 as the IO standard when using the TCL interface I get:

Vivado% set_property CONFIG.BUS_IO_STD LVCMOS25 [get_ips foo]
ERROR: [IP_Flow 19-3461] Value 'LVCMOS25' is out of the range for parameter 'Standard(BUS_IO_STD)' for IP 'foo' . Valid values are - HSTL_I, HSTL_I_12, HSTL_I_18, HSTL_I_DCI, HSTL_I_DCI_18, HSTL_II, HSTL_II_18, HSTL_II_DCI, HSTL_II_DCI_18, SSTL12, SSTL12_DCI, SSTL135, SSTL135_DCI, SSTL15, SSTL15_DCI, SSTL18_I, SSTL18_I_DCI, SSTL18_II, SSTL18_II_DCI, HSUL_12, HSUL_12_DCI, LVCMOS18, LVCMOS15, LVCMOS12

Obviously I can select LVCMOS25 just fine when using the wizard.  It seems that all non-HP IO types are missing here.  Anyone know how to unlock them?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Scholar
Scholar

b,

HR banks act as HP banks when powered from 1,8 v or below.  Is the HR bank you are using powered by 2.5v?

Austin Lesea
Principal Engineer
Xilinx San Jose
0 Kudos
Observer
Observer

This is simply for the IP properties.  No IO has been assigned to pins or even exists at this point.  In my flow I'm creating all of the IP in a library which gets pulled into the full design in a different run.

0 Kudos
Scholar
Scholar

@bmagnuson What's the VIVADO version are you using?

-Pratham

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
forum.JPG
0 Kudos