cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Cannot open document in Doc Nav by clicking on the document name. Opens only with Right click / open document in web browser

Jump to solution

Hello,

With Vivado 2018.3, on my windows 10 PC, when I click on a document name in Doc Nav, I get an error message (Adobe pdf document), and the document tab will remain black. If I right click on the document name and select "open document in web browser" it opens correctly in chrome.

What can be done to fix this problem? I use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (19.012.20040)

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Cannot open document in Doc Nav by clicking on the document name. Opens only with Right click / open document in web browser

Jump to solution

Hi Devin,

I just tried again opening a document in DocNav and now it works. I had experienced this problem during several days. What has changed in between? Adobe reader update? Windows update?

Thank you for your reply anyway.

Loïc 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Cannot open document in Doc Nav by clicking on the document name. Opens only with Right click / open document in web browser

Jump to solution

Hi @loiccabrol ,

If you select settings, what are your selections under the preferences tab? Also is your DocNav verison up to date? You can confirm this by seeing the catalog version highlighted in green.

Thank you,
Devin

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi Devin,

I just tried again opening a document in DocNav and now it works. I had experienced this problem during several days. What has changed in between? Adobe reader update? Windows update?

Thank you for your reply anyway.

Loïc 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos