Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anonymous333444
Visitor
Visitor

Crash when Opening a project in Vivado 2018/2017

Jump to solution

Hi

when I try to open my Vivado project, Suddenly Vivado closes!!! 

I tried it in 2 PC & 2 Version: Vivado 2018.2 & 2017.4 but the problem is the samein all cases...

All the Project crash files is attached...

Plz help me***

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
anonymous333444
Visitor
Visitor

I implemented a new project like that with Port Map vhd Coding without Block Diagram method... so it works...

I don't know why many IP Packaging from VHD Sources @ a huge Block Diagram Design, hangs a lot with various problems...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
syedz

@anonymous333444

Check the following answer record: 

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/71064.html

--Syed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Did you check our new quick reference timing closure guide (UG1292)?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
anonymous333444
Visitor
Visitor

@syedz

This solution doesn't fix any problem!!!

0 Kudos
syedz

@anonymous333444

Can you please share xinfo.txt? Run the following command from Vivado TCL console to generate xinfo.txt.
report_environment -file xinfo.txt

After running the command just type “pwd” this will show you the path where the xinfo.txt file is generated. You can browse to that path and find the file.

--Syed

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

0 Kudos
syedz

@anonymous333444

If the error is specific to one project then check the suggestion mentioned in below forum discussion: 

https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Design-Tools-Others/Unable-to-open-the-project-in-Vivado/td-p/873920/page/2

--Syed

0 Kudos
anonymous333444
Visitor
Visitor

I implemented a new project like that with Port Map vhd Coding without Block Diagram method... so it works...

I don't know why many IP Packaging from VHD Sources @ a huge Block Diagram Design, hangs a lot with various problems...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
syedz

@anonymous333444

Thanks for the update.. Can you share the complete archive project? If It crashes at our end then we can forward it to the factory to get it fixed.

--Syed

0 Kudos
anonymous333444
Visitor
Visitor

Thanks

but it is almost 300MB...

0 Kudos
syedz

@anonymous333444,

I have sent you email from ezmove (ftp) where you can upload the project and send it back to us.

--Syed

0 Kudos