cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

ERROR: [filemgmt 56-189] Failed to resolve reference. Nothing was found in the project to match the name 'aud_pat_gen'

ERROR: [filemgmt 56-189] Failed to resolve reference. Nothing was found in the project to match the name 'aud_pat_gen'.
ERROR: [Runs 36-346] File '_1/bd/design_vu440/ip/design_vu440_aud_pat_gen_0/design_vu440_aud_pat_gen_0.xci' needed for run contains invalid reference(s).

I took a working .bd design for the KCU105 and targeted a new device VU440.

Manually created all the blocks and now I get this error when I Run Synthesis.

I tried to WA it by adding the .xci for this block under PROJECT MANAGER -> Settings -> Add Sources.  But got the same error.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Hi @dtokhi,

You can check if the IPs are re targeted for the new part changed > report_ip_status -name ip_status.

Thanks

Prathik

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to reply, kudo, and mark the appropriate post as 'accept as solution'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have the same problem,and I tried the tcl command to check the ip_status, it showed that "Module reference is unresolved", and I found in the source Hierarchy, there is a question icon before the module, it means the verilog file is missing while I tried to add the file, it prompts a warning that "WARNING: [filemgmt 56-12] File 'xxxx.v' cannot be added to the project because it already exists in the project, skipping this file". But the missing icon is still there, how can solve it? Thanks.

0 Kudos