UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

Error [Vivado 12-3445] while upgrading custom IP

Jump to solution

Hi
I have written a custom IP which contains

• some FSMs
  • some IPs
  • another custom IP.

When I integrate it in larger block design, I'm getting the following error.

[Vivado 12-3445] A collection of objects is currently not supported at this time.  Please provide only one sub-design.
     [Common 17-69] Command failed: ERROR: [Vivado 12-3445] A collection of objects is currently not supported at this time.  Please provide only one sub-design.
    Can somebody please tell my why I'm getting this error ?
    How should I resolve it ?
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: Error [Vivado 12-3445] while upgrading custom IP

Jump to solution

I have a simple workaround..

In the block design, instead of upgrading the custom IP directly, I deleted the old version of the custom IP (which I had trouble upgrading) and added a new version of the same IP.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Scholar jmcclusk
Scholar

Jump to solution

it looks like you'll have to build your IP as primary components, and not including another packaged IP.    Hopefully, you have source code for everything.

Don't forget to close a thread when possible by accepting a post as a solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Jump to solution

I have a simple workaround..

In the block design, instead of upgrading the custom IP directly, I deleted the old version of the custom IP (which I had trouble upgrading) and added a new version of the same IP.

0 Kudos