UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to reload user IP repository

Jump to solution

HI! I need your help.....

When Im trying to create an IP out of my project I get this message:

[IP_Flow 19-1681] Failed to reload user IP repository '/raid/data/ISP2/users/lital/work_fa/blocks/ip_FA_v00/fpga/vivado_ip/card_dut_rev7_new2/card_dut_rev7_new2.srcs'. ''/raid/data/ISP2/users/lital/work_fa/blocks/ip_FA_v00/fpga/vivado_ip/card_dut_rev7_new2/card_dut_rev7_new2.srcs' is not valid: Path is contained within another repository.'

Ive been this a lot of times but in the last time I tried to do it, vivado crushed and from that point I get this message and dont know what to do...
can you help? thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Failed to reload user IP repository

Jump to solution

Hi dima.mamut@samsung.com

Can you remove the first red color one from the repositories and retry?

As you already have card_dut_rev7_new2 (last one in the snapshot) folder added the first one which is sub-directory of this is not needed.

Thanks,

Deepika.

Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

Jump to solution

Hello dima.mamut@samsung.com,

Can you share the complete details on the steps followed to create an IP?

I suggest you to go through the following tutorial on Creating and Packaging Custom IP:

http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2015_2/ug1119-vivado-creating-packaging-ip-tutorial.pdf

--Syed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Did you check our new quick reference timing closure guide (UG1292)?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Are you packaging project using vivado IP packager?

Do you have any other user packaged IP in this project? Can you show us the snapshot of project settings --> IP --> Repository manager? Do you have any repositories added here?

Thanks,

Deepika.

Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi Deepika,

Yes, Im packaging project using vivado IP packager.

Yes ,I have other user packaged IP in this project.

I attached the snapshot - Thank you!

Capture.PNG
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Can you remove the first red color one from the repositories and retry?

As you already have card_dut_rev7_new2 (last one in the snapshot) folder added the first one which is sub-directory of this is not needed.

Thanks,

Deepika.

Thanks,
Deepika.
0 Kudos

Jump to solution
I can see my mistake!!! using twice the same repository...

thank you!
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hello dima.mamut@samsung.com,

Please close this thread.

--Syed

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Did you check our new quick reference timing closure guide (UG1292)?
0 Kudos