UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wish ISE to have a symbol in an "instrument" library with one macro representing an oscilloscope with some 2 input buses to instantiate on schematic based designs

I wish ISE to have an symbol in an "instrument" library with one macro representing an oscilloscope with some 2 input buses and a trigger input, and to instantiate this symbol as any other macro on a shematic based design, and connect the inputs to some buses representing signals, and then just clicking inside the symbol to see the signals represented by the buses. In relation to the trigger, please let me built my trigger using logic outside this virtual oscilloscope.

Other macros would be spectrum analyzers, logic analysers, all of them with input buses that can be connected right to the buses at any hierarchy level.

I dont undertand why my post titled "Please tell me how to instantiate ChipScope cores on schematic based designs" was erased yesterday.

To the moment it has been impossible to instantiate chip scope macros like the ILA on schematic designs.

Thank you

Jaime Soto Figueroa

Santiago de Chile

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: I wish ISE to have a symbol in an "instrument" library with one macro representing an oscilloscope with some 2 input buses to instantiate on schematic based designs

Your post from yesterday wasn't deleted:

http://forums.xilinx.com/xlnx/board/message?board.id=DEENBD&message.id=269

[click on your name in a thread and then look at the post history]

It could be that you posted it to the General Discussion board and someone moved it to Design Entry, which is a more appropriate location. That's just an educated guess based on where that thread is now and where you posted this one.

bt

0 Kudos