cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

IP encryption license

Jump to solution

I have packaged a custom IP and want to have it encrypted, so I sent the email to the xilinx_security_app@xilinx.com according to UG1118 and the AR#68071.

It has been for a month since I sent the first email and I sent another two emails to apply for the encryption license in the following days. But I haven't got any reply until now.

In another post in the forum, one Xilinx employee said the encryption license is for free. And I didn't see any other restrictions of applying for the encryption license according to the Xilinx documents or AR#s. So I don't know why there is no reply. I don't know whether my requests are turned down or just have been ignored.

Does anyone have any ideas? or any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee
2 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee
Highlighted

Thank you @ansarimo ,

The problem of mine was solved several weeks ago, and here is a brief record about this issue:

It was a few days after I posted the message then a Xilinx Employee contacted me through private message. It seemed that all of my emails had been automatically filtered to the Spam Box even though I used the institutional mailbox. Therefore, the employee manually added my access and then the following steps were all worked.

Hope this record could help those who meet with the same problems. And thanks again! @ansarimo @cdunlap 

0 Kudos