Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tchin123
Voyager
Voyager

IP wizard missing IP associated source files

Jump to solution

This could be related to my earlier issue with dcp checkpoint.

I noticed that when I generated my asynchronous FIFO within the IP wizard, there were 5 missing files from my IP folder. Also they show up red in the vivado IP source window under my FIFO tab. The 5 files that are RED are:

fifo_gnerator_2.dcp

fifo_gnerator_2_sim_netlist.vhdl

fifo_gnerator_2_sim_netlist.v

fifo_gnerator_2_stub.vhdl

fifo_gnerator_2_stub.v

What does this mean and why did this happen.

This all came from the IP wizard i do not control this.

Any idea how do I fix this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
syedz

@tchin123

Since you created this forum thread, You should see a button "Accept as Solution" for the posts on right-hand side. 

Clicking on Accept as a solution will close this open forum query meaning that your issue has been addressed. 

--Syed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Did you check our new quick reference timing closure guide (UG1292)?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
prathikm

Hi @tchin123,

You can try right click on the IP in hierarchy > 'reset output products' and again select 'generate output products'. This should generate the necessary files above.

Thanks

Prathik

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to reply, kudo, and mark the appropriate post as 'accept as solution'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
syedz

@tchin123

Check my post in below forum thread: 

https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Design-Entry/DCP-is-not-a-valid-design-checkpoint/m-p/895950#M18303

--Syed

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

0 Kudos
tchin123
Voyager
Voyager

I figure out my issue.

Thx

0 Kudos
prathikm

Hi @tchin123,

Thanks for the update. If your issue is resolved, can you please let us know the root cause and close this thread.

Thanks

Prathik

Don't forget to reply, kudo, and mark the appropriate post as 'accept as solution'.

0 Kudos
tchin123
Voyager
Voyager

it was a license issue, my license server we off.

tchin123
Voyager
Voyager
how do you close the thread, don't see any button associated with it
0 Kudos
syedz

@tchin123

Since you created this forum thread, You should see a button "Accept as Solution" for the posts on right-hand side. 

Clicking on Accept as a solution will close this open forum query meaning that your issue has been addressed. 

--Syed

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
MuOP21
What was the licence issue? I have this problem but can't solve it.
0 Kudos